SnowWolf MFENG 200W TC Starter Kit
The SnowWolf MFENG 200W TC Starter Kit is the luxurious rendition of SnowWolf’s box mod line-up, integrating a high-end structural design with the iconic logo to pair with a powerful WOLF Sub-Ohm Tank
The SnowWolf MFENG 200W TC Starter Kit is the luxurious rendition of SnowWolf’s box mod line-up, integrating a high-end structural design with the iconic logo to pair with a powerful WOLF Sub-Ohm Tank. Fully constructed with elaborate elements with futuristic lines, the MFENG 200W Box Mod transcends the SnowWolf’s devices to a new level. The SnowWolf MFENG is capable of 10 to 200W of output, selectable Power Modes, multitudes of customizable settings, and comprehensive temperature control suite. The high-performance masterpiece includes the new WOLF Tank, featuring 6mL maximum eJuice capacity, threaded top-fill, triple bottom airflow control, and the new SnowWolf MF Coil System. The package includes a 0.2ohm WF Coil rated for 60 to 150W and a 0.16ohm WF-H capable of a staggering 230W!
SnowWolf WF Replacement Coils
SnowWolf MFENG 200W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions – 91.5mm by 49mm by 30mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Ouput Range: 10-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel (304/316/317) Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- POWER Mode – Soft, Normal, Hard
- Customizable DIY Mode
- Preheat Functionality
- High Quality Zinc Alloy and PC+ABS Construction
- Stylish Front and Black Reflective Panels
- 1.3″ TFT Full-Color Display
- Oversized Square Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Panel
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver/Black, Gold/Black, Rainbow/Black, Pearl White/Gold, Pink/Gold
- Limited Edition – Full Gold, Full SS, Full Black, Full Bronze, Full Gunmetal, Lavender
- Carbon Fiber – Black, Gray, Red, White
- Special Edition – Matte Black, Orca, LAPD
SnowWolf WOLF Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Grooved Top & Bottom Base Design
- Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Widebore Cobra Resin Drip Tip
- Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 0.2ohm WF Coil – Rated for 60-150W
- 0.16ohm WF-H Coil – Rated for 100-230W
- 510 Connection
- 1 MFENG 200W Box Mod
- 1 WOLF Tank
- 1 0.2ohm WF Coil
- 1 0.16ohm WF-H Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.